Get the Latest APK file for Freedom App on this page. We have tested and it is a 100% working and legal download.
Freedom is not officially available for download on the Google Play store which is why we need the freedom apk XDA file. We have made the latest versions available for you, since the developers keep killing the bugs in new versions. Have fun downloading it on your android phone!
Freedom APK Download: Older Versions
In case there is any type of compatibility program with your device, you can try one of these older releases of freedom apk. Download Freedom Apk official older versions from below.
The application is not available on Google Play Store, hence you need to download the same from a third party site. It is available on many application provider sites but beware of fishing applications while you download it. The steps for using the application are as follows:
- Download the application from a verified site (having major database and decent traffic) and install it by allowing third party software installation permission.
- Launch the application.
- Allow superuser permissions since it needs full root access.
- Now select the application you want to make in app purchases from and go for the buy option.
- A pop up for paying the amount by credit card will appear.
- Grant permissions and there is your in-app purchase for free.
- Go to the app and utilize whatever you purchased to confirm whether it works or not.
Advanced Instruction Manual ( for times when you have trouble using the normal method)
- Download the .rar archive.
- Move both files included in the .rar to: Computer > USER (SGH-I > Phone > Download
- Install Freedom APK on your phone.
- Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
- (OPTIONAL)Change timezone to 4.00+ Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
- Open Market Unlocker
- Tick: Enable Unlocker (don’t worry about the other functions)
- Swipe over to Market
- Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
- Open Freedom
- Choose Game
- Enjoy free purchases!
How to fix the Google Play Store no connection error
This is one common error that users face most of the time when they install the Freedom app and then Google play store stops working by saying “No connection” even though they are connected to the internet and everything else is working properly. This error can be fixed in many ways, and the methods are explained below.
Clearing the cache and data can help you fix Google Play store No connection freedom. First, go to the Google play store from settings and click the Force stop button. Then click the clear cache and clear data button and restart your phone. The error might be fixed now.
Check the date and time zone and set it correctly. The users in the USA have to change the time zone after installing the freedom app in their devices. This might be one great reason of the NO connection error. So try to download some app from Google play store to see if the problem is solved or not.
Resetting the device might be a great help to fix Google play store no connection freedom. So try this also.
This method requires Root explorer to solve the issue. This is a step by step process following which you can get rid of the problem.
First, you need to set the File system to Mount r/w and then navigate from root to system/ etc.
Find the host File (no extension) there and modify it after keeping a backup of this file.
Launch the host file then in Text editor.
There will be two IP addresses. Add # in the second IP address which will look like- #127.47.231.138 android.clients.Google.com mtalk.google.com
Save it and restart your phone. The process is completed.
Remove everything from second ip address to the end and then save the host file. Now restart your phone and see if the problem is fixed.